1.Can you tell us about your most recent book?
Sure, it’s titled The Healing Book one in the Enigma series.
2.Where did you get your inspiration from for this book?
Just thoughts in my head and my daughter told me to put the damn story to paper.
3. How do you come up with your hot male character/s? Are they based on anyone you know or purely fictional?
No, they are not based on anyone other my fantasy males.
4. What advice would you give an aspiring author when it comes to writing a good erotic scene? The do’s and don’t.
Don’t let anyone tell you what you can or can’t do. This is your story tell it like you want to. If you want to curse then course, if you want to write an orgy, write an orgy. To me there is no limit. The cation I would give it keep in mind your audience. How hot you get may limit your audience. Me I don’t give a shit. I write what I want to.
5. Share no more than two paragraphs of a spicy scene from one of your books with the readers.
He kept his attention on that sensitive spot as another release threatened to incapacitate her. His lips found hers. The iron taste of blood shared between them. Her hand grabbed his hair, pulling him down harder against her mouth. She could feel his tongue enticing her mouth to open. It complied. The taste of blood ever-present as he explored the inside of her mouth. She ground herself into his hand. She needed him to be inside her. She tried to tug him on top of her, but he did not move. He continued draining every last spasm out of her body with his fingers.
After the storms of her orgasms subsided he removed his fingers from the area of her body that was still hot and wet. Opening her eyes, she looked at his face. The smile was sinister and sexual. He took the fingers that had been inside her and put them in his mouth. Sucking off the juices left there by her orgasm.
6. Do you ever get shy about people you know reading your erotic romance novels? If yes, do you have advice for others in respect of overcoming this?
I was at first. I tried to not let my friends know because of the nature of the book. So, I write under a pen name. But it got out and they all love it.
7. Name 5 of your favourite erotic romance novels. (Series by the same author are classed as 1.)
Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR ward
The Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
The Highlander series by Karen Marie Moning
The Dark Light series by SL Jennings
The Demonica series by Larissa Ione
8. Name 4 of your favourite erotic romance book covers.
Outside of mine? LOL
Larissa Ione’s Chained by Night
Karen Marie Moning’s Into the Dreaming.
Gena Showalter’s Wicked Nights
Karen Marie Moning’s Spell of the Highlander.
9. Name 4 must-see sexy movies with sizzling chemistry and hot scenes.
Don’t have any.
10. Lastly, choose two characters from your most recent book and complete their profiles. Let the readers get to know them J
Good qualities: Gives everyone a chance
Bad qualities: Unable to make up her mind all the time.
Turn ons: Lots of good foreplay
Turn offs: Smart mouthed men
Good qualities: Loyal to his family
Bad qualities: Short tempered
Turn ons: Women who know who they are.
Turn offs: Sluts
Website: summer-storm.comFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorsummerstorm