STUNNING HAIRSTYLE IDEAS
Check out these stunning hairstyle ideas, as shown on actress Blake Lively. Below defines which style is in each photograph, and how to achieve it.
1. Effortlessly sexy waves. Part your hair at the side, and using your curling tongs, create loose waves. Brush your fingers through your hair when finished, and use hair grips on one side of your hair.
2. Curl your hair at the ends, stopping at your ears. Twist it all, and clip into a high up-do. Play around with the curls, and position them with hair grips if needed. Allow some loose strands to fall either side of your forehead.
3. Braid the front section of your hair, securing it with a clear elastic at the end. Tie your hair into a pony-tail, or a bun. If you have a fringe, leave that section free at the front.
4. Scrape your hair back into a high pony-tail. Use a comb and hairspray to ensure it’s as neat as can be. Braid your pony-tail, and secure the end. Blake may be wearing hair extensions here, so if you’re into extensions, use them for a fuller, longer pony.
5. Again, tie your hair up, twist the ends at the back, and secure into a bun.
6. This is another effortless look. Part your hair an inch at the front, tie into a pony-tail. For a prettier look, and to hide your hair band, when tying your hair up, leave a piece of hair out at the back, at the nape of your neck. When you’ve tied the rest of your hair up, wrap the free piece of hair around the band, and secure with a hair grip underneath the pony.